If you are interested in obtaining your degree through the EGEL-CENEVAL exam (General Exam of Bachelor Degree Graduate for its acronym in Spanish) you must go to the Coordination of Admissions and CENEVAL in the Department of Evaluation and Trajectories located in the Fourth Floor of the Central Building in Lascurain de Retana #5.
The interested student should attend to fill and sign the context questionnaire and must present the following documents for its review:
- Copy of the study certificate or original record that proves the total completion of the credits.
- Foreigners must present a record of legal residence in the country.
- Voter’s ID photocopy.
- Two child-sized photographs in front.
- Original Proof of Payment for exam stamped by the bank (review costs and payment forms in the EGEL catalogue).
- Copy of the authorization of the degree modality (request it in your division’s academic secretary)
Mariana Rodríguez Reyes
Switch: (473) 732 00 06 extension 3062
Fax: (473) 732 70 90